Location – Huntingdon, Shefford or Northampton, (although travel to other offices may be required)
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours), 12 Month Fixed Term – Maternity Cover
Starting Salary – £21,500 per annum
- To assist in ensuring compliance with Lexcel, and other quality accreditations, including administration of applications, disclosure, training and liaison for quality accreditations.
- To identify, manage and resolve regulatory and compliance issues, including communication of issues to the Practice Manager (Operations), Compliance Officer, COLP or COFA when necessary.
- To ensure compliance with training requirements, including sourcing, scheduling and delivering training to staff as necessary.
- To administrate internal Policy, Plan and Procedure compliance and reviews, including firm-wide quality file audits.
- To maintain all internal compliance, regulatory and Training records, including leading expansion of online central register software usage throughout the firm.
- To create and maintain all Solicitors Panel Memberships, upon request, liaise with external regulators and auditors.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with members of the Legal Senior Leadership Team colleagues to ensure the delivery of a seamless and customer focused service in relation to ad-hoc projects as required in a timely manner.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with initiative, a proactive approach to problem solving and a real commitment to the job. In return for this we can offer you an excellent benefits package alongside a flexible, modern working environment equipped with the technology needed to enable you to balance the pressures of a busy role.
LGSS Law Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- LGSS More 4 U Benefits Scheme – which gives you the chance to get discounts on things like travel and retail to help you save money every day.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working. To give everyone a balanced work / life ratio.
- Family Friendly policies including excellent Maternity, Paternity and Adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 24 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!
To apply for this position please send your CV and a supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 18th June 2021 @12 noon
Interviews for this post will take place week commencing 28th June 2021
For a copy of the full Job Description and Person Specification and details of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.lgsslaw.co.uk/careers.
PLEASE NOTE: we will only accept applications where a covering letter supporting and a CV is submitted.