Location – Huntingdon, Shefford or Northampton
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours) / Permanent
Salary – £42,161 – £70,220 DOE
- To provide innovative, pragmatic and practical legal advice to a range of public sector bodies and manage a legal caseload including highly complex and politically sensitive issues predominantly, in the area of contentious and non-contentious matters relating to corporate governance.
- To undertake the role of Monitoring Officer or Deputy Monitoring Officer for client organisations, as required, and to provide ad hoc support and advice on corporate governance and related matters.
- To be an active member of the LGSS Law Leadership Team contributing to the strategic management and development of LGSS Law, including the development and maintenance of excellent relationships with clients of the service both existing and potential.
- To create and develop a practice team or professional staff, admitted and non-admitted, to develop a high performing team providing excellent client care combined with value for money.
- To contribute to the promotion of the team to potential partners and clients.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with initiative, a proactive approach to problem solving and a real commitment to the job. In return for this we can offer you an excellent benefits package alongside a flexible, modern working environment equipped with the technology needed to enable you to balance the pressures of a busy role.
LGSS Law Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- LGSS More 4 U Benefits Scheme – which gives you the chance to get discounts on things like travel and retail to help you save money every day.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working. To give everyone a balanced work/ life ratio.
- Family Friendly policies including excellent Maternity, Paternity and Adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 28 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!
To apply for this position please send your CV and a supporting covering letter to email@example.com