Location – Northampton
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours) / Permanent
Starting salary from: £37,000 per annum (with increments dependent on performance)
- To provide professional and innovative legal service to a single client organisation predominantly regarding contracts, procurement and trading and corporate law and other associated areas of legal practice where necessary.
- To act as legal advisor to single client organisations in contract and procurement law to ensure compliance with statutory duties and obligations and to protect the best interests of the client organisation.
- To provide legal advice on the dis-aggregation of a single client organisation with regard to its contract register.
- Preparing, negotiating and advising on all aspects relating to multiple contract and procurement matters including PFI.
- Advising and negotiating on large projects involving multiple agencies and client interests.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with initiative, a proactive approach to problem solving and a real commitment to the job. In return for this we can offer you an excellent benefits package alongside a flexible, modern working environment equipped with the technology needed to enable you to balance the pressures of a busy role.
LGSS Law Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- LGSS More 4 U Benefits Scheme – which gives you the chance to get discounts on things like travel and retail to help you save money every day.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working. To give everyone a balanced work/ life ratio.
- Family Friendly policies including excellent Maternity, Paternity and Adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!
To apply for this position please send your CV and a supporting covering letter to email@example.com