Location – Northampton / Shefford / Huntingdon (although travel to other offices may be required)
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours) Permanent
Starting Salary – £37,000
Number of vacant posts: 1
- To act as a legal advisor to the client organisations in planning, large scale development and highways and other corporate or constitutional and administrative matters to ensure compliance with statutory duties and obligations and to protect the best interests of the client organisations.
- Advising and negotiating on projects involving multiple agencies and client interests, including the third sector and charitable organisations.
- Act as a source of legal advice and support to any of the client Committees and Directorates as directed to cover the absence of colleagues.
- To represent clients in negotiations and discussions with third parties in matters regarding the areas of legal practice relevant to the post.
- To support the LGSS Law Ltd Leadership team in building and maintaining effective working relationships with clients to ensure the delivery of a seamless and client focussed service.
LGSS Law Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- LGSS More 4 U Benefits Scheme – which gives you the chance to get discounts of things like travel and retail to help you save money every day.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working with the aim to give everyone a balanced work / life ratio.
- Family friendly policies, including excellent maternity, paternity and adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!
To apply for this position please send your CV and a supporting covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 04.12.2020 @ 17:00 hrs
Interviews for this role will take place on: WC 07.12.2020