Location – Shefford
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours) / 6 Month FTC
Salary – £21,074 – £23,111 DOE
- Provide a high quality support service to Lawyers.
- Assist in the delivery and development of the service, using IT systems to type using digital audio dictation equipment and other methods to produce correspondence, forms, court documents, maps and plans, and other documentation as required.
- Produce accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date legal documentation and court bundles to tight deadlines for use in court hearings and/or other legal processes.
- Deliver an efficient and client focused service by processing and responding to incoming communication (post, telephone and email), taking messages, copying and distributing information as necessary.
- Actively assist with progression of legal casework through administrative tasks, by monitoring files, creating reminders and initiating documentation as directed as fee earners.
- Co-ordinate diary management to ensure meetings are properly arranged and information recorded and distributed.
- Take and produce minutes of meetings when required.
- Support the induction, supervision and learning of others as required.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals, a proactive approach to problem solving and a real commitment to the job. In return for this we can offer you an excellent benefits package alongside a flexible, modern working environment equipped with the technology needed to enable you to balance the pressures of a busy role.
LGSS Law Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- LGSS More 4 U Benefits Scheme – which gives you the chance to get discounts of things like travel and retail to help you save money every day.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working with the aim to give everyone a balanced work / life ratio.
- Family Friendly policies, including excellent Maternity, Paternity and Adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 23 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!