Location – Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire (although travel to other offices may be required)
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours), Permanent
Starting Salary – £21,500
Number of vacant posts: 1
- To assist the Practice Manager (Operations) in ensuring accurate record keeping and keeping track of employer information.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues to ensure the delivery of a seamless and customer focused service in relation to management of the firms HR and Recruitment records.
- To be the first point of contact for all HR and Recruitment queries including the management of the recruitment and absence inboxes. Dealing with all enquiries and queries received into those inboxes in a professional and timely manner.
- To provide support and manage the recruitment process with recruiting managers, including but not limited to obtaining the initial authority to recruit, job description and job advert creation, advertising, liaising with agencies (where necessary), sifting application, arranging interviews, communication with all applicants and offers of employment.
- Working cohesively with HR advisory to respond and manage any day to day HR questions and queries, escalating anything more complex for their management.
LGSS Law Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- LGSS More 4 U Benefits Scheme – which gives you the chance to get discounts of things like travel and retail to help you save money every day.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working with the aim to give everyone a balanced work / life ratio.
- Family friendly policies, including excellent maternity, paternity and adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 24 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!
To apply for this position please send your CV and a supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 18.12.2020 @ midday
Interviews for this role will take place on: WC 04.01.2021