Location – Huntingdon, Northampton, Shefford (although travel to other offices may be required)
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours), 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Starting Salary – £25,000
- To assist a team of lawyers in the provision of a professional legal service to a range of public sector and not for profit clients regarding property ensuring awareness of and compliance with legal duties with client organisations and protecting their best interests.
- To manage the caseload comprising of mainly property and housing matters.
- To ensure the effective identification and awareness of risks associated with the relevant areas of legal practice.
- To provide support to lawyers and act as a point of contact of a variety of cases, to include taking instructions and giving advice, carrying out research preparing applications, drafting documents and correspondence, dealing with residential and commercial conveyancing leases, licence and general property advice and right to buys.
- To develop, train and advise clients in legal skills and specific areas of law as appropriate.
LGSS Law Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- LGSS More 4 U Benefits Scheme – which gives you the chance to get discounts of things like travel and retail to help you save money every day.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working with the aim to give everyone a balanced work / life ratio.
- Family friendly policies, including excellent maternity, paternity and adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 24 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!
To apply for this position please send your CV and a supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12.03.2021 @ midday