Location – Huntingdon, Northampton or Shefford
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours) / Permanent
Salary – £42,126 – £51,024 DOE
- To lead and manage a team of Lawyers providing innovative and pragmatic legal advice to a range of public sector bodies regarding their contract and procurement issues connected with their functions and other areas of legal practice where necessary.
- To be the main point of contact and offer supervision in all offices in relation to the Contracts and Procurement Team.
- To provide legal advice and services to client organisations in the areas of contract and procurement and other corporate or constitutional and administrative matters to ensure compliance with statutory duties and obligations and to protect the best interests of the client organisations.
- To provide high quality, innovative, well researched and comprehensive specialist legal advise to clients including elected members and senior officers, managing a complex caseload and delivering advice within the timescales required by the client.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with initiative, a proactive approach to problem solving and a real commitment to the job. In return for this we can offer you an excellent benefits package alongside a flexible, modern working environment equipped with the technology needed to enable you to balance the pressures of a busy role.
LGSS Law Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- LGSS More 4 U Benefits Scheme – which gives you the chance to get discounts on things like travel and retail to help you save money every day.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working. To give everyone a balanced work/ life ratio.
- Family Friendly policies including excellent Maternity, Paternity and Adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 28 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!
To apply for this position please send your CV and a supporting covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: COB Friday 24th January 2020
Interview Dates: Week Commencing 3rd February 2020