Location – Huntingdon
Contract Type – Full Time (37 hours) / Permanent
Salary – £26,470 – £30,756 DOE
- To lead a team of Legal Assistants and to provide a high quality legal and administrative support services to fee-earners and clients.
- Provide a high quality support service to fee earners, delivering an efficient and customer focused service by processing and responding to incoming communication (email, post, telephone and fax), taking messages and distributing information as necessary. This includes undertaking general administrative tasks, for example, photocopying, binding etc. as required.
- Assist in the delivery and development of the service using IT and manual systems to produce correspondence, forms, court documents, maps and plans, and other documentation as required.
- Assist fee earners with formatting documents using Word/ Excel, PowerPoint/ Acrobat when necessary.
- Produce accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date legal documentation to tight deadlines for use in court hearing and/or other legal processes.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with initiative, a proactive approach to problem solving and a real commitment to the job. In return for this we can offer you an excellent benefits package alongside a flexible, modern working environment equipped with the technology needed to enable you to balance the pressures of a busy role.
LGSS Law Benefits
- Local Government Pensions Scheme – considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates.
- LGSS More 4 U Benefits Scheme – which gives you the chance to get discounts on things like travel and retail to help you save money every day.
- Flexible working arrangements – we offer flexible hours and remote working. To give everyone a balanced work/ life ratio.
- Family Friendly policies including excellent Maternity, Paternity and Adoption entitlements.
- A generous minimum annual leave entitlement of 23 days, plus public holidays. With the option to purchase more annual leave!